JOIN THE CLUB!
There are 3 levels of membership at NOSA:
Ordinary Members (over the age of 16 years old) $20.00 per calendar year.
- Includes full AIOC (Association of Island Obedience Club) trialing privileges.
- May discuss and vote on all questions put to the membership at annual, special and general meetings.
- Can hold Executive office; and/or serve as members or chairpersons of Standing or Ad-Hoc committees.
Associate Members (over the age of 16 years old) $10.00 per calendar year.
- No AIOC trialing privileges.
- May discuss but not vote on, questions put to the membership at annual, special and general meetings.
- May serve on Standing and Ad-Hoc committes but may not hold committee chairmanships nor Executive Office.
Junior Members (16 years of age or younger) $5.00 per calendar year.
- Have all rights and privileges afforded Associate Members as well as full AIOC trialing privileges.
If you wish to join NOSA but not attend classes, please fill out the registration form and mail it with payment to the address on the form.
To join the club and register for classes please see our Registration page.
Membership fees are subject to change without notice.