NOSA FEES AND REFUND POLICY
Our class fees
- For Puppy and Beginner’s classes, the fee is $110 plus your choice of either an annual Associate (non-voting) membership fee ($10) or a Regular annual membership fee ($20).
- All advanced level classes, the fee is $90, and a $20 annual NOSA membership fee, which also pays for your NOSA AIOC trialing card. Some specialty classes requiring additional rings, instructors or equipment may be charged a higher rate. Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Membership fees are due prior to the beginning of the January session. This can be paid at the same time as your registration payment.
Our refund policy for class registration fees
ALL REFUNDS will be subject to a $10 administration fee.
- If you cancel your class after registration, but before classes begin, there will be a complete refund.
- If you cancel your class on or before the second night of class, one half of your fee will be refunded.
- If you cancel your class after the second night of classes, there will be NO refund.
- Membership fees are non refundable.
Policy for ‘First Night’ of class
The First Night of classes includes orientation for ‘Puppy‘ and ‘Beginners’.
NOTE: The orientation is a class of instruction and requirements for the handlers in ‘Puppy’ and ‘Beginners’.
Dogs enrolled for these classes are not required to be present for Orientation night (i.e., the first class). You can leave your dogs at home this one night.
If you have any questions, please contact us.